Waterfall is currently taking up to 2-3 weeks for delivery in February atm
Our aquarium waterfall ornament uses sand to create the appearance of a waterfall in your aquarium. A cup of fine sand is pumped in a cycle to maintain the waterfall effect. The reservoir in this ornament prevents the sand from overflowing or spilling out from the décor and ensures that refilling of sand is not required. This waterfall ornament is stunning in its natural appearance and it can be used as a centerpiece in your aquascape. It’s perfect for making your aquarium more alive, interesting, and beautiful to look at.
- Attach the pump to the back wall of your aquarium and elevated off the bottom, ensuring that the intake of the pump cannot suck any sand or air in as this may damage the pump.
- This ornament contains moving parts and tight spaces, be careful if you have curious and/or slow moving fish in your aquarium.
- This product does not come with sand, a cup of fine-small grained sand is required.
- As this decoration is modelled with Seriyu stone, it can easily be incorporated into a Seriyu stone aquascape as a point of interest.
Height: 9” (23cm) or [Variation 2: Height: 10.5" (27 cm)]
Width: 4” (10 cm)
Depth: 6” (15 cm)
Pump Power: 7 watts (adjustable flow rate)
1 x Aquarium Waterfall Decoration
1 x Pump Tubing
1 x Submersible Water Pump
- Rinse the ornament to clean off any dust/debris
- Place the waterfall on a flat surface in the aquarium
- Connect the tubing to the pump (the tubing can be cut to size)
- Attach the pump on the glass with the suction cups, making sure that it is elevated from the bottom to prevent sand from being sucked into the impeller
- Pour your choice of sand into bottom section of the waterfall
- Plug the pump in to initiate the waterfall effects
- Sit back and enjoy!