Why JC&P Pro Series Complete CO2 System?
- High-quality Regulator that will allow consistent flow rates and output pressure.
- Premium CO2 diffuser that break down CO2 into fine mist
- Comes with 3 years Warranty and 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Instead of searching for all the gears you need for your CO2 system. This kit provides everything you need to inject CO2 into your planted aquarium.
CGA320 thread suitable for Canada and USA consumer (need adapter for paintball tank or W21.8, G5/8 fitting)
CO2 Kit Includes:
- Pro Series CO2 Regulator with Integrated Solenoid
- Bubble Counter with Built in Check Valve
- CO2 Proof Tubing
- CO2 Diffuser (in-tank or inline diffuser)
Why Our CO2 Regulator?
- Our regulator have high precision needle valve that provides very consistent gas pressure release. Which means pressure release will stay the same every time it is turn on and the pressure release will always stay the same while it is on. You will not need to worry about the pressure release increasing or decreasing all of a sudden.
- We offer premium design, material and products.
- We provide 3 years warranty and 100% Customer Satisfactions!
Why Do you need CO2 for your Planted Aquarium?
For aquatic plant growth, three factors are critical. One of them is CO2. If your CO2 is unbalanced, algae have the potential to grow and overtake your planted tank. In a planted tank, CO2 provides the boost that aquarium plants need to survive and grow rapidly. They can also out-grow algae for food supplies in the aquarium because of the CO2 boost. CO2 in a planted tank promotes bushy growth and enhance plant color and health, which is something that all aquarium hobbyists strive for.
How to Check CO2 Pressure?
High pressure gauge: (meter on the left) Display the pressure of your CO2 Tank. Full Tank should be at 1000 psi (70~ kg/cm2)
Low pressure gauge (meter on the right) It display the pressure distributing to the fish tank.
- psi value is shown in the inner circle
- kg/cm2 value is shown on the outer circle
How to Set Up Your CO2 Tank?
- Connect the regulator to your CO2 tank (make sure the valve is closed)
- Tighten the connections with a wrench
- Turn on your CO2 Tank Valve by turning the knob one full circle
- Check the High pressure gauge (meter on the left) to see your CO2 tank pressure
- Leave the CO2 tank valve as it is.
How to Adjust the Amount of CO2 into your Aquarium?
- Add water into the bubble counter and connect the bubble counter to the CO2 regulator
- Connect bubble counter to the air tube (make sure air tube is connected to the diffuser on the other end)
- Turn on the Needle Valve slowly to release CO2 into the tank
- Once the needle valve is turn on, check the Low pressure gauge (meter on the right) It displays the pressure distributing to the fish tank.
Recommendations: Bubble Counter Display the amount of CO2 release from the regulator. Recommendations: 1~ bubble/second for every 10 gallon
Example: 20 gallon planted aquarium would need 2 bubbles per second.
Timer Recommendations: (TIMER SOLD SEPERATELY)
set regulator 1 hours before light on and 1 hour before light off